- You say: It’s impossible
- God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
- You say: I’m too tired
- God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
- You say: Nobody really loves me
- God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)
- You say: I can’t go on
- God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalms.91:15)
- You say: I can’t figure things out
- God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- You say: I can’t do it
- God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)
- You say: I’m not able
- God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)
- You say: It’s not worth it
- God says: It will be worth it (Romans 8:28)
- You say: I can’t forgive myself
- God says: I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
- You say: I can’t manage
- God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)
- You say: I’m afraid
- God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)
- You say: I’m always worried and frustrated
- God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)
- You say: I don’t have enough faith
- God says: I’ve given everyone a measure of faith (Romans 12:3)
- You say: I’m not smart enough
- God says: I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)
- You say: I feel all alone
- God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
Just because I laugh a lot, doesn’t mean my life is easy. Just because I have a smile on my face every day, doesn’t mean that somethings not bothering me. Its just that I choose to move on with the negative in my life, and keep my head up, instead of dwelling on the past.
Sometimes it's better to be clueless about what's happening around you, than to know every bit of information that would silently kill you.
You're asking why I don't talk to you, well maybe it's because you are slowly pushing me away out of your life. I'm glad you're finally noticing.
How do you know when you miss someone? It's when you're in a very happy crowd, but still you're looking for someone else to be with.
22366.) I look at your Facebook page everyday. Just to see what you're doing and if you've met anybody new.
I want a boy who will tell me when I'm being stupid. Who won't baby me with his words. A boy who will still give time to his friends. A boy who will say no. He will watch stupid movies with me, but makes me watch his favourites aslo. A boy who's willing to drop everything to be with me, but know when to let it be. A boy who will know he's important to me, but won't mind when I change my plans to help someone out. I want a boy who's enjoyable to look at, but he doesn't have to be gorgeous. I just want someone who I can pay attention to. A boy who will randomly bring me food, cause he knows I love to eat. A boy who can make jokes about me, a boy that I can laugh with. Someone who wont mind when I even embarrass myself. A boy who will buy me something, something I would actually want, none of that jewelry crap. Someone who doesn't do everything I ask but when it comes to something important I can count on him to be there. Someone who I don't feel threatened by. A boy who has other friends that are girls, but I can trust him with them. A boy who will know when to leave me alone when I have my stupid fits. A boy who I can just sit with. I don't need the whole fairy tale deal; I just want to feel comfortable.
Seryoso, pag ako nag boyfriend, GUSTO KO TALAGA YUNG MAY SARILING MUNDO DIN SIYA, HINDI LANG YUNG PURO AKO! Sarap sampalin nung ganun! HAHAHAHHA.
Buy a blank notebook. Draw a huge heart on the cover. Don't write anything negative in here. If you need another outlet, make a separate notebook. This one is all about love, personal growth, and getting back up. Fill it with beautiful images, reaffirming thoughts, and quotes. Write in it every day, and each day write one thing you're grateful for in your life.
I want to do this :)